From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Chris Hoelscher
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):[OT] z/OS (not OS/390) (with apologies to They Might be
Giants- Istanbul, not Constantinople)

z/os was os/390
Now it's z/os , not os/390
Been a long time gone, Oh os/390
Now it's  Poughkeepsie delight on a moonlit night Every sysprog in os/390 Codes
for z/os , not os/390 if you've got a billing rate for os/390
It'll be higher in z/os

Even old Islandia was once New East Icelip
Why he changed it I can't say
Charles just liked it better that way

So, Take me back to os/390
No, you can't go back to os/390
Been a long time gone, Oh os/390
Why did os/390 get the New??
That's nobody's business but Big Blue
z/os
z/os
z/os
z/os

Even old Islandia was once New East Icelip
Why he changed it I can't say
Charles just liked it better that way

So, Take me back to os/390
No, you can't go back to os/390
Been a long time gone, Oh os/390
Why did os/390 get the New??
That's nobody's business but Big Blue

z/os
z/os
z/os

Chris Hoelscher
Technology Architect, Database Infrastructure Services Technology Solution
Services Humana Inc.
123 East Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Humana.com