check this product on mainframe and your problem will be solved
https://dovetail.com/products/sftp.html
regards

Wolfgang Fritz

Am 10.12.2018 um 16:07 schrieb Juan Mautalen:
Hi!

We haveimplemented SECURE TELNET. Our implementation is using AT-TLS (we
haveconfigured PAGENT, that installs its AT-TLS policies to the TCPIP stack).
Wealso have ICSF up and running, and digital certificates private keys are
stored inICSF. Also CPACF coprocessors are available.

TLSinvolves both asymmetric and symmetric encryption. The former
(basicallyinvolving just the initial handshake process), as far as I know, is
performedby the Crypto Express adapters, so it should not have a noticeable
impact ongeneral GCPU (general purpose processor CPU) consumption. However,
after theinitial handshake, all the traffic is symmetrically
encrypted/decrypted, and Iassume it is performed by GCPU (using CPACF
extension). Is this right?

If that isthe case, what Address Spaces (AS) should I monitor closely to
reassure theimpact of TLS TELNET encrypting on GCPU?TELNET?TCPIP?Other?
In anycase, do you expect a noticeable impact on GCPU usage by requiring TELNET
under TLS?

Thanks inadvance for your help,

JUAN MAUTALEN