From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Charles Mills
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 12:48 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Breaking text file at position 72?

Oh, I did it as a primary command because I wanted it done to the entire file.

I would need to do on each line. Not out of the question.

I have been sent a Notepad++ answer off-list that involves Regex and looks the
best so far:

->  Find (.{1,72})(\h+\R?|\R) -> Replace \1\r\n

Thank you -- you know who you are.

Charles