From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Ray Pearce
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 12:48 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Breaking text file at position 72?

There is a very handy plugin for Notepad++ called TextFX

Once this is installed using the Plugin Manager, just open your file, select
all of the text (Ctrl-A) and from the menu select

TextFX/TextFX Edit/ReWrap text to (Clipboard or 72) width

It already defaults to wrapping at column 72 for you.

Ray Pearce