From: "John Eells" <ee...@us.ibm.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:41:27 AM
Subject: Thanks For All the Fish

Friday, 14 December 2018, will be my last day at IBM. For the curious,
I started on a Wednesday, 1 June 1977, so it will be 41 years, 6 months
since I started as a CE in the local Poughkeepsie branch office.

It's time to shed the daily stress, devote more time to my hobbies
(diving, amateur radio, metalworking, cycling), and find a place in the
County that can use an active volunteer for however many hours I feel
like working (if any).

I won't be able to get notes on my IBM e-mail address after about noon
Friday. I also won't get phone messages after that time at my work
phone number, because they arrive as e-mail attachments.

Hanging out here has been quite instructive and usually fun (smile), so:
Thanks, folks.

All the best, everyone.

--
John Eells