From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
John Eells
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 1:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Thanks For All the Fish

Friday, 14 December 2018, will be my last day at IBM.  For the curious, I
started on a Wednesday, 1 June 1977, so it will be 41 years, 6 months since I
started as a CE in the local Poughkeepsie branch office.

It's time to shed the daily stress, devote more time to my hobbies (diving,
amateur radio, metalworking, cycling), and find a place in the County that can
use an active volunteer for however many hours I feel like working (if any).

I won't be able to get notes on my IBM e-mail address after about noon Friday.
I also won't get phone messages after that time at my work phone number,
because they arrive as e-mail attachments.

Hanging out here has been quite instructive and usually fun (smile), so:
Thanks, folks.

All the best, everyone.

--
John Eells