Must feel good to go out on your own terms. Thank you for your input over these
many years I've followed Main. Health Peace Tranquility and hope your holiday
season is restful and joyful with family and friends ... take care John.

-------- Original message --------
From: John Eells <ee...@us.ibm.com>
Date: 12/12/2018  8:41 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Thanks For All the Fish

Friday, 14 December 2018, will be my last day at IBM.  For the curious,
I started on a Wednesday, 1 June 1977, so it will be 41 years, 6 months
since I started as a CE in the local Poughkeepsie branch office.

It's time to shed the daily stress, devote more time to my hobbies
(diving, amateur radio, metalworking, cycling), and find a place in the
County that can use an active volunteer for however many hours I feel
like working (if any).

I won't be able to get notes on my IBM e-mail address after about noon
Friday.  I also won't get phone messages after that time at my work
phone number, because they arrive as e-mail attachments.

Hanging out here has been quite instructive and usually fun (smile), so:
Thanks, folks.

All the best, everyone.

--
John Eells