From:         Jake Anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com>
To:           IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [IBM-MAIN] Dummy query on processor failover
Date:         Sun, 16 Dec 2018 10:40:31 +0400

Hi

If there is a two general CP and for some reason if one of the CP undergoes
a hardware failure. Does the next unit of work workload automatically start
using the next available CP ?

This is just a general question as our management wanted to know if the
workload gets loaded to any available CP or it fails ?

Jake