Hi,

I'm looking for an IBM written mapping macro for the ISPF statistics found in PDS directory entries. I've searched high and low, but I'm not having much luck.

Certainly, I could write a mapping macro myself, but I'd rather not if IBM already has one.

I know about IHAPDS, but that maps load module related data, not ISPF statistics.

I know about the doc that's present in ISPF's "Dialog Developer's Guide and Reference", but that's not what I'm looking for. (I already know what the fields are.)

Thanks in advance.

Dave Cole
ColeSoft Marketing
414 Third Street, NE