> I'm trying to write a copy program for Source code or Load Data from
> one Pds to Another.
>
> The Source Code part seems to be working...no issues.
>
> The Load library code however, I cant seem to figure out how PDS2TTRT
> is populated.

Are you writing a general PDS copy program or a program which will
only copy specific types of PDS?

Previously mentioned by Mike Hochee <mike.hoc...@aspg.com>

DFSMS Using Data Sets
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/dgt3d410.pdf

Has a good description of a PDS directory entry on page 418 through
page 420 (and a few lines on 421).

In particular consider the optional TTRNs which might exist in the
directory entry.  To copy a member you need to update these TTRNs so
that in the copy they point to the copy of the same block they pointed
to in the original.

PDS2TTRT is just one of these optional TTRNs.

Knowning how the linkage editor sets PDS2TTRT is not needed to copy the
member (and would make the copy program specific to copying load modules,
not general PDS members).

You shouldn't need to know that the member is a load module to copy
it correctly...

PS: There could be a "source" type PDS with optional TTRNs in directory
    entries -- that's within the general case (as are RECFM=VB ones
    with TTRNs!)