I like this, but there are two problems.  The first is that they would need to
purchase the software, the second is that it's only going to be necessary for a
few months after which time they will have converted the mainframe program and
file to their open systems server platform.

I was hoping that the web enablement toolkit would fit, but it travels the
wrong direction (can get data from the outside to the mainframe), when they
need to get the data from the  mainframe to the open systems server.

Since it does use Adabas, maybe EntireX is the proper answer for this.

Thanks for eveyone's help,

Brian