I have a number of REXX CGI programs that I wrote originally for the Domino Go
HTTP server, and subsequently migrated them to the z/OS supplied Apache HTTP
server.  They ran unchanged for the most part, except for early after the
Apache server was made available for z/OS,  CGIPARSE was not available and I
had to substitute code to parse the variables by hand.   Then later CGIPARSE
was again made available to Apache and they were changed back (I think) to
almost their original form.

A good redbook discussing all this is available:
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/pdfs/redp4987.pdf

Dana