True. I'm at MFaaS (Cloud lpars) now. SYS1.IPLPARM is on one of "Their" volumes
:) More because it's their IODF.

But, by careful use of the IEASYM and PARMLIB statements in LOADxx, everything
else is on my volumes.

I will be presenting at Share, Phoenix  on my experiences doing a "lift and
shift" migration from our local z9 to  z shared z21 in Omaha.