This thread brings me way back to the PORs needed for MVS/XA testing on the
3081.

Shut down production MVS/SP
POR to MVS/XA mode
Test MVS/XA
Shut down MVS/XA
POR back to MVS/370 mode
IPL MVS/SP

Each POR took about 30-45 minutes from what I recall.

Tom Conley wrote on 1/17/19 9:19 AM:
There is no WHY.  There is only....POR.

send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu<mailto:lists...@listserv.ua.edu> with
the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

Please be alert for any emails that may ask you for login information or
directs you to login via a link. If you believe this message is a phish or
aren't sure whether this message is trustworthy, please send the original
message as an attachment to
'phish...@meredith.com<mailto:phish...@meredith.com>'.

--

Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
Lt. Gen. David Morrison

This electronic message, including any attachments, may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). You are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of this message is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete it.