On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 09:06:48 -0600 Wendell Lovewell
<000001e9c0ee0673-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

:>I'm trying to debug TSO process on USERA by using IPCS from USERB by
specifying ACTIVE and ASID(x'USERA's asid').

:>An address I need to display is in USERA's extended private area, but LOC is
only working up to the top of the extended CSA.  LOC for any extended private
address results in "1AC00000.:FFFFFFFF_FFFFFFFF.--Storage not available".

:>Is there a command or setting somewhere that I can change to allow me to view
the extended private area of another user?

Did you set up the RACF permissions?

Class FACILTY, BLSACTV.*

http://www.dissensoftware.com