We have a home written utility that does this.

We are looking at replacing this by standard features and besides SCHENVs, the
SCHEDULE parameter WITH is a good new candidate.

How do you add a SCHENV to a job? Does the user/submittor do this or is it done
automatically?

Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286