From: "Kees Vernooij (ITOP NM) - KLM" <kees.verno...@klm.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 8:09:44 AM
Subject: Re: SYSAFF and SCHENV [EXTERNAL]

Allen, Carmen,

I know how SCHENVs work, we used them for limited purposes.
My question to Paul was, how does he get the right SCHENV added to a job.

With our 'dependencies' we moved almost all handling to Exit60, require users
to use standard PROCs and put the info for the 'dependencies' in the PROCs.
Exit60 will then see all job requirements and compose the dependencies-set,
like Paul does to determine the SCHENV.

The purpose of my question was to find out which other smart techniques were
available. Apparently none since the last 30 years.

Kees.

33014286