Since 2008, forwarding to Bob has been possible only via a literal
"ether net" connection.  Unfortunately, the IBM mail network does not
have such a  connection.  We wish it did.  We as well find  understanding
how to use some of the IPCS macros to be challenging.

> It is. It has the feel of an internal product that was handed off to
> someone to externalize and it's mostly there, but there are definitely
> corners that could use some re-vamping. 64-bit was a pain as it required
> non-intuitive calls to get what was needed. Bob Wright helped me out
> in this forum and if you open an SR, that's who I'd ask it get forwarded
> to.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY