From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Tony Thigpen
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 4:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] Is there an HCD for Dummy's book anywhere?

The HCD panels are driving me crazy.

I don't know if my eyeballs need replacing or if this is a 'they called
it something else' problem.

All I want to do is add a new control unit and some tapes for our VTL,
but the control unit needs a specific CUADD= value and I just don't see
any field on the panel that seems remotely where I would specify the
CUADD= value.

--
Tony Thigpen

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.