>is that true for CPU percent also?

The original post and my answers were about SDSF. They did not show (to
the best of my eyesight) or discuss any percentage fields.

Are you now asking a question about a percentage shown in RMF? I don't
pretend to know anything about what RMF displays, but it would likely not
be a good idea to try to lump together busy percentages pertaining to
standard CPs and zIIPs because the two types of processors are intended to
have different characteristics in terms of how busy it is appropriate for
them to be.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design