And that is precisely why I asked the question: To get people thinking
about how this might show up instrumentation. (And no I didn't think there
was a dummy LPAR.)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: