going over the migration actions again trying to understand this action;

Prepare for the removal of z/OS Batch Runtime

BCDPROC comes with my serverpac install and I see we don't use this procedure
but we do use JZOS Java Batch Launcher for version 8 in production, but this
launcher comes with Java, not the OS. BCDPROC executes the same program

PGM=JVMLDM&VERSION,REGION=0M,
   PARM='&LEPARM/&LOGLVL'

Follow these steps:
1. Determine whether your programs use z/OS Batch Runtime. Check for references
to:
v JCL PROC BCDPROC
v BCDBATCH
v Java classes in com.ibm.zos.batch.container.BCDBatchContainer.

my confusion...what the difference between the two?