We have an old product (BMC Mainview Predict / Analyzer), running on an old
Windows server, which gets SMF / RMF data and produces a graph of the 4 hr
rolling average. Unfortunately, we have been told that the old Window
server is being decommissioned, no reprieve possible. We can't afford the
new BMC replacement products (or refuse to afford it maybe). So we're
trying to get the information in order to put it in an Excel spreadsheet
and do the graph ourselves. But we can't find where the data is coming
from. Any advice (other than retiring - which is looking better every week).

--
I just burned 2000 calories!
That's the last time I'll nap with brownies in the oven.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown