From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
ITschak Mugzach
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 3:04 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMF/RMF records for 4hr rolling average MSU?

John, it's SMF70. Have section for each measured product.
ITschak

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 11:02 PM Cieri, Anthony <aci...@seic.com> wrote:

>         IPLINFO ??

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring for
Legacy **|  *

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information
that is intended solely for use by the intended recipient(s). If you are not
the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
distributing or using any of the information contained in the communication. If
you received this email in error, please contact the sender by reply email and
immediately delete the communication.