On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 3:34 PM Schuffenhauer, Mark <mschu...@tcfbank.com>
wrote:

> I used to work with this.   We had a nightly batch job after SMF
> processing that ran, which ran rather interesting program  PGM=E2000.  The
> BMC Mainview products had a license file in order to run on the mainframe
> and create the extract, so it must be somewhere. It was the Universal
> Information Exchange (UIE) product that built the extract and bushed it to
> the Server with the Visualizer product on it.

That's what we run now. But I couldn't figure out how to use it's output
since it doesn't have anything that tells us what the number mean. I'll
look to see if it is in some sort of documentation.

--
I just burned 2000 calories!
That's the last time I'll nap with brownies in the oven.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown