From: "Mark Pace" <pacemainl...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 11:23:43 AM
Subject: Re: ISMF msg

I fixed it, but not sure why/how it wasn't working.
At some point I remember my SYS1.DFSMS.SCDS was missing the correct
configuration. The ACDS was correct, but I wasn't sure how to get it
retrieve in to an SCDS. I finally remembered that I could save the ACDS
into a new SCDS. That became SYS3.DFSMS.SCDS. I made SYS3.DFSMS.SCDS the
current SCDS and it was that one I was trying to update. So I tried to
SAVESCDS to the old SYS1.DFSMS.SCDS. That worked and I can now update
SYS1.DFSMS.SCDS with the new volume and activate it.

I checked in RACF and I had no rules protecting the SYS3 datasets, so I
don't think that was the issue.