From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Peter <dbajava...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 2:01 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: XMITIP Arabic support

Hi

When I try to send PDS member as attachment which contains few Arabic words
in it and users are able to read in Mainframe. When I send that as an
attachment to the outlook the Arabic character are not coming up properly.

Is anyone in the group able to use it for Arabic words successfully ?

Regards
Peter