I have an edit macro that I've used in one form or another for many years,
it's my version of the point and shoot edit.  Place the cursor on a dataset
name in a jcl member for instance,  hit the PFK set to ';CA'   and you are
taken to edit of that dataset.  It discerns the dataset name by doing a

ISREDIT "(lne,col) = CURSOR"

and parsing out the dataset name you are pointing at.  I'm not sure when I
first noticed it,  but it appears to not operate correctly in SDSF (z/OS 2.2
currently)  edit of JCL or output from the SJ or SE line command.  The row and
column returned are of the first non-blank character of the next line,  someone
pressed enter before invoking the macro, which usually with a JCL listing, just
happens to be a '/'  so you end up with a 'z/OS UNIX Directory List'  of the
root.  I don't find any mention of any restrictions on edit macros in the SDSF
FM.  Anybody else tried this? is it pmr time?

Dana