:( cannot

Carmen Vitullo

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jesse 1 Robinson" <jesse1.robin...@sce.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:54:34 PM
Subject: Re: z?OSMF

'Can get' or 'cannot get'???

.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company
Electric Dragon Team Paddler
SHARE MVS Program Co-Manager
323-715-0595 Mobile
626-543-6132 Office ⇐=== NEW
robin...@sce.com

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Carmen Vitullo
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 12:45 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: z?OSMF

HA! - been fighting z/osmf since late 2.1, ever changing filesystem mount
points, shell scripting to configure and add plugins now moved to parmlib that
has some issues, now 2.3 another new mount point, documentation on the
migration is, for me confusing. my data file is now not mounted under /var/ ?
I don't use it, I was asked to install and configure the 'configuration
manager' part for tcpip policy agent. it works for our I/P guy, my WLM guy does
not like it, I defined my software repository / inventory CSI, but I can't do
anything with it because we can get to the internet from Z.

Carmen Vitullo