From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Jim
Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 6:59 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z?OSMF

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

IMHO the security set-up really isn't that bad now. There are multiple SAMPLIB
jobs for each function/plugin so it's far, far easier than the old shell script
way. I had the basic security set-up carried out within minutes - the worst bit
was changing all the SAMPLIB jobs to stick an OWNER on the CONNECT and RDEFINE
RACF commands :)

Jim

lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN **CAUTION EXTERNAL