From: Alexander Riedel <ar...@web.de>
Date: 04/22/2019  11:28 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JES2 JDHISTORY Command Fail

Patrick,in the JES2 command reference is this sentence for "$JDHISTORY -
Display history of JES2 resource usage"written:To display the history of
resource usage and CPU statistics over time. At the beginning of every hour,
JES2 saves the current statistics and resets the count. Use this command to
review the saved statistics. The monitor obtains and displays up to 72 hours of
samples, based on how long the monitor address space has been running.So, 72h
seems to be the maxium.------ Original Message ------From: "Patrick Falcone"
<0000012526080649-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>To:
ibm-m...@listserv.ua.eduSent: 22/04/2019 16:49:20Subject: JES2 JDHISTORY
Command Fail>  $JDHISTORY(JOES),HOURS=73 command fails after default of 72
hours. I'm seeing this on both 1.13 and 2.2 systems.>Without the hours
parameter the default of 72 entries is returned.>I'd like to get additional
history on JOES. Anyone seeing similar or know of a fix or
 IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,>send email to
lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO
 IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,send email to