Hello,

while perusing IBM APARs updated in the first quarter for the coming issue of our Tuning Letter, we encounter a large number of errors due to invalid links (HTTP 404). This happens by just linking from the Granular APAR search results, but also from Google or the the Support Portal.

Below an excerpt of a search results with the associated links. All of them look invalid to us.

APAR      TITLE
OA57131 - SMF TRSQ FIXES
OA57139 - JES3 ABEND0C4 RC10 IN IATGRJX
OA57129 - AE OA55963 FIX COMPLETION
OA57141 - BPXVOSIT CALL TO IRRSGE00 CAUSES OMVS PRIVATE STORAGE..
OA57130 - ABEND0C4 IN AIRHMMAP
OA57119 - UNDERALLOCATION WHEN EXTENDING A DATA SET TO A NEW VOLUME.. OA57120 - ABEND0C4-11 IN IOSVUPLC + X'0C' DUE TO REG15 CONTAINING.. OA57136 - READY USER AVERAGE PLOT DATA MISSING IN SMF RECORD TYPE 99..
OA57138 - ABEND0C4 IN IRASAADR AT OFFSET '2BA'X
OA57117 - ANTU2518E ANTXBARD ABEND OFFSET 0000020C ABEND CODE = 000C4000

APAR      URL
OA57131 - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA57131
OA57139 - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA57139
OA57129 - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA57129
OA57141 - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA57141
OA57130 - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA57130
OA57119 - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA57119
OA57120 - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA57120
OA57136 - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA57136
OA57138 - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA57138
OA57117 - http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA57117

Is anybody else experiencing the same issue, or is it just us?

Thank you in advance for your help,
mario

Mario Bezzi
Watson and Walker