esmie moo wrote:

>Are there special parms that I need to use in the copy PDS & PDSE'S?

It depends. Do you want to copy all or specific members?

>For example if I want to copy a PDSE to another PDSE (some maybe LOADLIBS)
>would the following be okay?

PS: I have doctored your JCL sample for better readability! ;-)

//COPYJCL1  EXEC PGM=IEBCOPY
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSUT3   DD UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(CYL,(50,50))
//SYSUT4   DD UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(CYL,(50,50))
//INDD     DD DISP=OLD,DSN=MYDSN.CLIP.SHR
//OUTDD    DD DISP=OLD,DSN=MYDSN.CLIP.SHR.NEW
//SYSIN    DD *
  COPY INDD=INDD,OUTDD=OUTDD
/*
//

>Is the COPY command sufficient?

It should be, a$$uming you want to copy ALL members without any reblocking with
COPYMOD and that both datasets RECFM, LRECL, BLKSIZE, etc. are the same.

Perhaps you can drop SYSUT3 and SYSUT4 and add this one:

//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*

Are you getting any error message(s)?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht