> I'm not sure what you mean by your statement > There are no load modules in a
> PDSE. <

I meant that there were no load modules in a PDSE. The format of a load module
is nothing remotely like the format of a program object.

Of course, you could allocate a PDSE that was not a library and copy members
from a load library, but Fetch would not be able to load them.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3