Once in while assessment value nothing. your systems are probably changing
every day. Consider continuous monitoring solution...
ITschak

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 10:28 PM Tom Brennan <t...@tombrennansoftware.com>
wrote:

> We're you told what prevented them from getting into the mainframe, or
> any details about the attempt?
>
> On 5/8/2019 5:02 AM, Bill Johnson wrote:
> > We did hire a firm to come in and test. They were able to get into the
> building by piggy backing on someone else’s badge. Were able to get into
> various servers, but did not get into the MF.

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring
for Legacy **|  *