For those who may be interested, it looks like the subject issue has been fixed.

Thank you IBM!

mario

Mario Bezzi
Watson and Walker
watsonwalker.com

On 4/23/19 12:16 AM, Mario Bezzi wrote:
On 4/22/19 5:27 PM, Alan Staller wrote:
Looks like a database update timing issue.
I had the same problem with the IBM support portal.

The apar shows up in the search results list, but give me the 404 message when I attempt to view the detail.

<sigh>
The "new tools" are neither are reliable, available, or functional as the tools being replaced.
</sigh>

I also thought it was, but it has been this way at least since Thursday last week..

mario

Mario Bezzi
Watson and Walker
watsonwalker.com