I would say yes. Note the following:

CSVFETCH exit routine environment
The exit routine receives control in the following environment:

    In supervisor state with PSW key 0.
    In dispatchable unit mode of task, running under the task and
    request block of the fetch or unfetch processing.
    In cross memory mode of PASN=HASN=SASN.
    In AMODE 31.
    In primary ASC mode.
    Enabled for I/O and external interrupts.
    With the local lock held (the exit routine must not release
    the local lock)
    With parameter areas in the primary address space. The
    parameter list is described below.
    In the address space in which the fetch or unfetch was
    initiated
    Under the task in which the fetch or unfetch was initiated

CSVFETCH exit routine recovery

The exit routine should provide its own recovery, using SETFRR. If the exit routine ends abnormally, its recovery routine will get control before the recovery routine established by the system.

I would have it in an APF library with AC(0) if for no other reason than to know it is in a library of code that can get to SupState/Key0.

Regards,
Steve Thompson