Hi all,

All formats of the z/OS V2R4 product documentation are now published! Links to everything are on the z/OS Internet Library: https://www.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/zosInternetLibrary

One important item of note is that the revision markers are not showing up in the Knowledge Center content (for both V2R4 and V2R3). We are actively working the issue with the appropriate teams and hope to have it resolved quickly. In the meantime, see the "Summary of Changes" section of each deliverable for details about what has changed, or use the PDFs to see revision markers within the content.

Otherwise, as always, we welcome and value your input, so let us know what you think!

-Sue Shumway

--
Sue Shumway
z/OS Product Documentation Lead