Thanks for pointing that out, Kirk. I'm passing this along to our builders so that they can investigate. In the meantime, if you need to point to a library PDF from anywhere, try linking to either of these types of pages instead: - KC landing page of the containing element, for example https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.4.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r4.e0z/e0z.htm , which directly links to all the PDF files in that element. - The abstract page for the book in the z/OS V2R4 Library of PDFs, for example https://www.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/zOSV2R4ga320890 , which directly links to just the one PDF file.

-Sue Shumway