From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Paul Gilmartin <0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 2:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS V2R4 product documentation is published!

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:29:05 -0500, Matthew Stitt wrote:

>Would be nice if the collections could have the control file created so they
>can be loaded into the SHELF ORGANIZER program, like the z/OS V2R2 books.

I believe the index.html file meets the need nicely.  Unless you're
adamant about using a tool other than a Browser.

>On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:09:33 -0400, Susan Shumway wrote:
>>
>>Interesting - can you point me to an example? Some PDFs that I just
>>tested all have form numbers that I can copy and paste...

Kees (possibly) and I (surely) were looking at the cover of
"z/OS DFSORT Application Programming Guide, SC23-6878-40"
where the form number appears in the lower right as a graphic
superposed on a blue decoration.  But with further consideration
I copied it nicely to the previous sentence from "How to send
your comments to IBM".  It's easy once you know how.

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:13:08 -0400, Susan Shumway wrote:

>Thanks for the notice about this weird behavior, Lionel. I'll alert the
>Collection builder and see if he has any ideas.

That's probably Chrome being Chrome "W"AD; probably IBM
can do little about it.  In older Firefox on MacOS I was able to
define new associations.  Firefox seems to have dropped that
capability lately.

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:07:33 -0400, Susan Shumway wrote:

>In case it helps, this URL doesn't change from release to release - it's
>our z/OS Internet Library page of links to everything, and it's the
>first URL that I tell everybody to bookmark:
>http://secure-web.cisco.com/1iqJM4ap_Qz0mjLHfBd8W9XkDS--qWlhcfStIshLpGtqybiUHgObuqznimj6ALiq92rZQIwnD5qXFODEkklEWRY-AtDTyZY9iSmzHEU2btsMI2YPW4BErOjBSJ74WIk3T0C6LgHLNrhNqI09ChgJq5-HEng68blrzU2fKJuw4w0Q97ZTsuDDJDSORp2ZdJ1WZl32Xbr0lrkG2w9sZyzvRobjOrnNf9aBs8Bqq_T9ZrD2IIPM3h0WiYcjsyaMTj8oPgbXdK0KdX5mBU7YoEI0tmN4e9hZ7ZhEV1cO7kq541hfjrHNEJ7f4UX6kOz2KLRFQn1Lx6m71ET1TdzIQoI1_Th_B0qwUg63rBApl4MzqYIsPB10MxVSg1WbT6674q0-4l58WTQ3h4vyzUK8Qv0u5qFp099xdf2xMXmfSuu2RDlBcUBmCIe3kbS9KGSGU8D-7/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibm.com%2Fservers%2Fresourcelink%2Fsvc00100.nsf%2Fpages%2FzosInternetLibrary

+1.  Good URL!

It doesn't change.  Until it does.

Thanks,
gil