Timothy,

While I don't disagree with you, I think that most people here feel that
these topics are systemic issues with any platform. Storing unencrypted (or
even encrypted) userids and passwords in datasets or files that are not
highly restricted is a major liability. I feel that it is disingenuous and
unrealistic to say that a mainframe is antiquated or obsolete because of
these issues. These are just security 101 topics that are valid for every
platform.

Thank you,

Brian Chapman