Did you compile the hello world example and it abended? I can't believe this
won't compile. IBM does QA so it's hard to believe the commonly used features
fail with this abend.
CEETEST and DLL are used less. The abend is probably occurring for one of
these.
You can just wait for IBM since they could recreate your problem.
Jon.

    On Monday, August 26, 2019, 05:34:42 PM PDT, Joseph Reichman
<reichman...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I tried amode 31 and got an abend I did take some of the includes out I am
surprised I came up with it how many shops use XL C they should abending as well