I learned this from Skip, I think at my first SHARE. IMHO, SYS1.PARMLIB should
be on SYSRES and EMPTY. SYS1.IBM.PARMLIB, on SYSRES and SMP/E maintained.
My current production parmlib concatenation is:

PARMLIB  SYS1.FNTS.WSUMVS1.PARMLIB                    WSUFNT
PARMLIB  SYS1.FNTS.PARMLIB                                   WSUFNT
PARMLIB  SYS1.WSUMVS1.PARMLIB.OVERRIDE                PARM01
PARMLIB  SYS1.WSUMVS1.PARMLIB                         PARM01
PARMLIB  SYS1.WSU.PARMLIB                                     IODF00
PARMLIB  SYS1.IBM.PARMLIB                                    ******
PARMLIB  SYS1.PARMLIB                                   ******

When I migrated from local to MFaaS at FNTS, I only changed a couple members.