There are 2 PTF's listed in the apar
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?crawler=1&uid=isg1PI68779

As for IBM C having several deficiencies, remember that z/OS is a very complex
OS compared to Unix where 1 size fits all. I would hope that on z/OS, 2GB is
sufficient for most programs. If not, how are you going to get 1000 users on a
single machine?

Jon.

    On Sunday, September 1, 2019, 05:40:06 PM PDT, Joseph Reichman