These are the error messages or some of them honestly I just went thru every
CBC a CEE  library and cannt find CELQV003

 IEW2322I 1220  8934    IMPORT CODE64,'IOSX64','WS__FR7istream'

IEW2469E 9907 THE ATTRIBUTES OF A REFERENCE TO fread FROM SECTION SYSADATA DO
NOT MATCH THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE TARGET
         SYMBOL. REASON  2

IEW2469E 9907 THE ATTRIBUTES OF A REFERENCE TO fopen FROM SECTION SYSADATA DO
NOT MATCH THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE TARGET
         SYMBOL. REASON  2

IEW2469E 9907 THE ATTRIBUTES OF A REFERENCE TO malloc FROM SECTION SYSADATA DO
NOT MATCH THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE TARGET
         SYMBOL. REASON  2

IEW2469E 9907 THE ATTRIBUTES OF A REFERENCE TO fread FROM SECTION SYSADATA DO
NOT MATCH THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE TARGET
         SYMBOL. REASON  2

IEW2469E 9907 THE ATTRIBUTES OF A REFERENCE TO fopen FROM SECTION SYSADATA DO
NOT MATCH THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE TARGET
         SYMBOL. REASON  2

IEW2469E 9907 THE ATTRIBUTES OF A REFERENCE TO malloc FROM SECTION SYSADATA DO
NOT MATCH THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE TARGET
         SYMBOL. REASON  2

IEW2439E 9228 THE AMODE OF THE REFERENCING ESD FOPEN DOES NOT MATCH THAT
SPECIFIED ON THE IMPORT STATEMENT.
IEW2439E 9228 THE AMODE OF THE REFERENCING ESD FREAD DOES NOT MATCH THAT
SPECIFIED ON THE IMPORT STATEMENT.
IEW2439E 9228 THE AMODE OF THE REFERENCING ESD MALLOC DOES NOT MATCH THAT
SPECIFIED ON THE IMPORT STATEMENT.