You mean like a BPX function? Not that I see. The 'submit' from Gil's link is
just
a rexx program (/bin/submit) that calls the Rexx 'submit' built-in. Before this
version, Bill Schoen used to have a version that used:

---
call bpxwdyn 'alloc dd(sub) sysout writer(intrdr) recfm(f)',
            'lrecl(80) msg(2)'
address mvs 'execio' s.0 'diskw sub (fini stem s.'
call bpxwdyn 'free dd(sub) msg(2)'
---

I'm sure that still works.

In article
<dm6pr05mb63951e9801dc482d4c8cd35a99...@dm6pr05mb6395.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
sas...@sas.com           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513