Hi Pierre,

The z/OS V2R3 content is not available in BookManager format, which is why you're seeing only the Knowledge Center content in your repository. For all releases starting with V2R1, we provide only PDF and HTML plug-in (Knowledge Center) outputs. See https://www.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/zosInternetLibrary for links to all the available repositories and collections for all formats of the product documentation.

Tip: Users seem to really enjoy the "Adobe Indexed PDF Collections" and say they provide an experience most like the old BookManager format.

-Sue Shumway