As David says. You need the RSED server/Daemon running. Also make sure your
TCPIP profile has the ports enabled. If you are using CICS Explorer, you'll
need the ports and TCPIPService configured too.

It's not a trivial task to set all this up. You will need to configure some
BPX.** FACILITY classes in RACF and there are rules around access to
/bin/sh in relation to OMVS segments/OMVS UID settings.