From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
saurabh khandelwal <sourabhkhandelwal...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 12:37 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: z/OS 2.3 installation

Dear Group,

We are in processing of  z/OS 2.3 installation and during our first IPL, as
soon as we login to TSO using APPLID, system throwing us back and session
terminated  message i am getting on TN3270 screen. I dont see any other
message on z/OS console.

Can anybody faced this issue before .

--
Thanks & Regards