It's an old, stagnate, OS/390 system. So, it is running some really old code.
CAS9075I - SERVICE(CA-RIM/BASE ) VERS(V1.0) GENLVL(2201S9100)
CAS9075I - Service(CA-ENF/BASE ) Vers(V1.0) Genlvl(2201W1100)
CAS9075I - Service(CA-ENF/CICS ) Vers(V1.0) Genlvl(2201W3100)
CAS9075I - Service(CA-ENF/CCI  ) Vers(V1.1) Genlvl(2201W4110)
CAS9075I - Service(CA-ENF/DB2  ) Vers(V1.0) Genlvl(2201W5100)

More from the log:
CAS9217I - ENF DB initialization starting
CAS9218I - ENF DB initialization complete
CAS9207E - CA-ENF Database Error 1600
CAS9203E - CA-ENF Initialization error - terminating

Tony Thigpen